Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hi! My name is...

I spend an exorbitant amount of time trying to learn from my life's experiences. My walk with Christ has been riddled with epiphanies that constantly keep me in a state of change and awakening. Even the most painful experiences have yielded me deep meaningful growth.

So it seems that with understanding comes blessings and curses the like. Clarity is not always well received. I have learned that answers should only be given to questions asked... because an answer offered out of turn more often than not is met with contempt and disdain, regardless of whether it is right or wrong.

I've always said that I'm gonna write these things down so that they are there for the world to ponder (not that I expect the masses to hang on my every word). However, hopefully someone will read something that I say and decide to talk a look at life from a different angle.

Heaven knows most people won't agree with me (I really am a peculiar sort of fellow). My purpose is not to amass a following to my way of thinking. I make far to many errors to desire the accountability of others. In all honesty, my purpose is at best, selfish at the core. When all is said and done, I don't want to stand before my Father trying to explain why I hid his talents instead of at least trying to multiply them.

So what better place to start to sow the seeds that Abba Father has given me than right here with my FB Family...

My name is Eugene David Brown, But people that know and love me call me DBrown... and I have some stuff I'd love to share with you... Stay tuned and check back often...




No comments:

Post a Comment